- Supports Dolby Atmos® Format for Exciting Multidimensional Sound
- 4K/60 Hz-Capable HDMI® 2.0 Terminals for Ultra HD Entertainment*1
- Supports HDCP 2.2 for Future 4K/Full HD Video Streaming and Broadcast*2
- Built-in Wi-Fi® Certified Wireless LAN Capability
- Bluetooth Version 2.1 + EDR Capability (Compatible Profile: A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.3) with Advanced Music Optimizer DSP Technology
- Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry for Front and Center Channels
- HDMI® Video Upscaling to 4K with Qdeo™ Processing Technology by Marvell
- Internet Radio and Music Streaming Subscription Services Included (TuneIn Radio, Pandora®, Spotify, AUPEO!, and Deezer)*3
- Playback Compressed, Lossless, and Hi-Res Audio via Local Network (MP3, WMA, WMA Lossless, FLAC, WAV, Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Apple Lossless, DSD 5.6 MHz, LPCM*4, and Dolby® TrueHD)
- Proprietary AccuEQ Room Calibration with Mic Included
- Advanced Music Optimizer to Improve Compressed Digital Audio Quality (Bluetooth Included)
- Control and Stream with Free Onkyo Remote Streaming Apps for iPod touch/iPhone*5 and Android Devices*6
- Frontside MHL™ for 1080p Video and Stills from Smartphone and Tablet
- Input Source Preview with InstaPrevue™ Technology
- PM Bass Boost for Deep Bass and Clear Mid-Range
- Powered Zone 2 and Zone 2 Line-Out for Distributed Audio Playback in Another Room
- Bi-Amping Capability for Front Channels
- *1 4K/60 Hz video is supported on HDMI inputs 1/2/3/4, the frontside input, Main Out, and Sub Out.
- *2 HDCP 2.2 is supported on HDMI Input 3 and Main Out only.
- *3 Availability of services depends on region. Some services may require a paid subscription and firmware update. Availability of third-party services advertised here is accurate at the time of publication, but may be subject to change without notice.
- *4 LPCM is supported via DLNA only.
- *5 Compatible with iPod touch (3rd generation or later) and iPhone 3GS or later. All models require iOS 4.2 or later.
- *6 Requires Android OS 2.1 or later.
- Power Output: 160 W/Ch (6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven, IEC);
175 W/Ch (6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 1 Channel Driven, JEITA)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz–100 kHz/+1 dB, -3 dB (Direct Mode)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 173.5 x 329 mm
- Weight: 10.5 kg